Monday 5 September 2011

why?

My name is Emily Faith and I am from Ontario, Canada. I am not a writer nor am I a blogger, although I have tried to be many times.

I guess the reason for this blog is because I have always wanted to share my testimony with people because I feel that that is what God wants me to do. But I am a terrible speaker. When I get up in front of a group of people I instantly get hot flashes, dry mouthed and teary-eyed. So, I just don't put myself in that position. Fraidy Cat, I know.

In adjacent to that, I am going for open heart surgery tomorrow morning and I want to record the experience. I am 31 years old, married with twin 15month old girls and I am nervous as heck. I'm not nervous that I won't make it out of the OR, God has carried me through many, many terrible things in the past. I am nervous for my children and husband and how they will be while I am out of commission. I think about, "will they still love me or want me when I'm back to normal? will they think I've abandoned them?" I know. I know. But you be a mother of little ones and tell me those thoughts wouldn't cross your mind.

Anyhoo, so this is my blog. My thoughts. My experiences. My stories of being a sinful, fallible human who is saved by the Cross and how Jesus has saved me from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment